* Of Counsel, Mueller Law Group (Business, Real Estate, Civil Litigation Attorneys – Bergen County NJ (muellerfirm.com)). The Mueller Law Group provides counsel and advocacy to emerging and established corporations, families, and individuals throughout New Jersey and New York. Its goal is to build long-lasting relationships with its clients by earning their trust and providing excellent legal services. Mueller Law Group tailors its legal services to your diverse needs. It is committed to handling legal issues thoroughly, conscientiously, and creatively.
* Collaborative Counsel, Shehan Legal, PLLC (Shehan Legal, PLLC | Your Legal Advantage at Work). The Law Offices of Paul S. Haberman LLC has teamed up with Shehan Legal, PLLC. Through this seamless strategic relationship, we offer our clients the option of a legal team for federal and state court litigation, trials, and appeals.
Kevin J. Shehan, Esq. is the Owner & Founder of Shehan Legal, PLLC, a law practice focused on the workplace. Shehan provides smart solutions for his clients’ labor and employment, litigation, and outside General Counsel needs. Over the past fifteen years, Shehan has represented companies and business owners, the federal government, corporate officers and executives, managers, employees, and independent contractors. Shehan brings extensive experience and a record of superior achievement to every client matter.
Before founding Shehan Legal, PLLC, Shehan practiced labor and employment law at New York law firms. Most recently, Shehan chaired the New York Labor & Employment practice group, and the Virginia practice group, of an international law firm where he was a partner in the firm’s Manhattan office. Previously, Shehan served as a law clerk to the Honorable Monique J. Roberts-Draper, Administrative Judge, at the New York District Office of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Shehan began practicing labor and employment law in Washington, DC, where he served in the Office of the General Counsel, U.S. Department of Energy.
Shehan is a member of the American Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, and the Virginia Bar Association. Shehan has been recognized by the Super Lawyers list for Employment and Labor practice in the New York Metropolitan Area. The Super Lawyers list recognizes no more than 5 percent of attorneys in each state. Shehan also has a rating of “Superb” on Avvo.
Shehan received his law degree from George Mason University School of Law, where he was an editor of the George Mason Law Review, and later taught legal writing and remedies as an adjunct professor. He received his bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, from Albion College.
* Of Counsel, Scott Law PLLC (http://www.the-scottlawfirm.com/about-us.html). Dan Scott spent over 12 years at some of the best law firms in the world, including Sullivan & Cromwell, LLP and Chadbourne & Parke LLP. Determined to bring that same level of expertise and service to a broader range of clients at a fixed and more affordable cost, Scott set out to launch his own practice in 2014. His unique style and brand of providing legal services and advice is refreshing, effective and greatly appreciated (many clients call him the “un-lawyer”.) As a musician and writer himself, Scott uses his creativity and personal experience to find innovative solutions and assist clients in achieving their own greatest success. Scott is also devoted to educating and serving the creative community and focusing on the needs of musicians, actors and other entertainers, and is a pioneer in the realm of artist legacy planning.
* Special Counsel, Exemplar Law, LLC (https://exemplarcompanies.com/). Exemplar is an integrated professional services firm that offers legal, strategy, tax and accounting, investment banking, compliance and financial consulting. With only value-based pricing and no hourly bill, Exemplar’s primary focus is providing clients with relationship as a service. Its experience crosses a wide range of industries and a long history of serving revolutionaries, game-changers and impact businesses. As to its legal services in particular, Exemplar assists its clients in the areas of:
– Private equity and venture capital;
– Capital markets and capital raising;
– Corporate Governance;
– General Corporate Matters;
– Intellectual Property;
– SEC Reporting & Compliance; and
– Securities Law.
Paul S. Haberman, as special counsel for Exemplar, provides litigation and pre-litigation support, as well as transactional and regulatory services to Exemplar clients in the health, sports, and business communities.
The information provided herein does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice on any subject matter. Articles may be considered attorney advertising. Any article or commentary posted herein does not constitute legal advice nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Any prior results described within this website do not guarantee a similar outcome.